Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hiiiiiii everyone,it has been really long since i have written anything on the blog and many event have passed since then.....pop is after 10 days...even 10 days are looking so long....camp torna is over..my first experience what a war scenario looks like and how difficult is the adm and logistics area along with fighting a battle......we were at a hill spur near fort torna digging up defences and anticipating any enemy attack....practiced other battlecrafts and fieldcrafts and finally came the grand event 45 km long josh run.....for me it was a nice experience as i was the navigator and i was in control of the situation.....we devaited once but again took the correct path.....overall it boosted my confidence......
so three years of training at nda is about to over...what were used to amuse me in my junior terms ,now myself doing those things and in a better way.....so this really gives me a feeling of pride....
once one of my seniors remarked that a person transforms in nda but when he passes out he is the same person as he entered this place and i feel that this is very true , atleast in my case it is.
one of the most important lessons i have learnt is that leadership doesnt exists on papers and words but it is always on the ground.....so as an officer i should know what are the requisite of a situation in reality and how i can cater for them......and once again im more confident of my choice of arms and that is infantry......
thats all from my side today...
have a goodday..

No comments:

Post a Comment